This cuppa contains electrolytes, Vitamin C and antioxidants. It’s helpful taken first thing in the morning for orthostatic hypotension (POTs Syndrome), low blood pressure, dehydration, IBS and digestive detoxification. I call it “Mermaid Tea” because the taste and replenishing effects remind me of my favorite place: the beach!
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (white, grey or pink; add 1/2 tsp if you like it extra salty)
- 1 teaspoon organic lemon juice (or 1 tbs if you love lemon)
- 1 cup hot filtered water
- Boil filtered water, pour into your favorite mug.
- Add salt, stir with spoon until the crystals dissolve.
- Add 1 teaspoon organic lemon juice. Can be freshly squeezed or from a bottle; I like *this one*.
- Drink while hot.
Not recommended if you have high blood pressure.